TVUSD Lunch Menu
Snack Food Calculator
- California Project Lean - Helpful tool to determine if snacks for school meet nutritional guidelines.
- TVUSD Student Wellness
10 Tips Educational Charts
- Choose MyPlate
- Add More Vegetables to Your Day
- Focus on Fruits
- Make Half Your Grains Whole
- Got Your Dairy Today?
- With Protein Foods, Variety Is Key
- Build a Healthy Meal
- Healthy Eating for Vegetarians
- Smart Shopping for Veggies and Fruits
- Liven up Your Meals With Vegetables and Fruits
- Kid-Friendly Veggies and Fruits
- Be a Healthy Role Model for Children
- Cut Back on Your Kid's Sweet Treats
- Salt and Sodium
- Eat Seafood Twice a Week NEW
- Eating Better on a Budget NEW
- Use SuperTracker Your Way NEW
- Enjoy Your Food, But Eat Less NEW
Nutritional Information and Activities
- Dole, Super Kids - explore eating and exercise adventures
- Would You Eat That?
- Sugar Stacks - How much sugar is in your food?
- Nourish Interactive - A fun way to learn about nutrition.
- Fat World - Educational game about staying fit.
- Scrub Club - actvities about staying clean
- Zwolle - Food, Big List of Resources
- Eat Smart, Play Hard
- Eat Different