Website of the Week - Wilson & Ditch
Ag in the Classroom
Our class was selected as a recipient for a grant from the California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom. We will be participating in the "Specialty Crop Tastes" program. You child will need your permission to partake in this activity. Here are some resources for you to learn more about what we will be doing:
Art by Sophia
Mr. Borgeson's Educational Technology Boards
I am happy to share ideas about educational technology with teachers and parents. I will update the content regularly so check back often to find and learn about new ideas.
Mr. Borgeson's Published Articles
NEW CONTENT RECENTLY ADDED!
Introduction Video Series - "How to..."
- Read Aloud - Read Aloud page, your #1 tool to support your child's education!
- D.O.L. (Daily Oral Language) - Language Arts page, see D.O.L.
- A.R. (Accelerated Reader) - Language Arts page of our website, see A.R.
- Math Facts - Math page, see math facts
- Spelling City - Language Arts page, see spelling
- Math Manipulative Practice - Math page, see manipulatives
Be Wise When Online
Room Parent Site Established!
We have have a dedicated website for the families of Room 37 to connect with our room parents. The site will also provide photos and reminders of things happening in and around our classroom. Check it out! BORGESON BUNCH ROOM MOM
Book Club Orders
We will have book orders sent home every month or so. Everytime you purchase books for your child our classroom library also benefits. A home library is one of the most critical aspects to your child's literacy development. Follow this link to place an order:
Our classroom code is GTLW4.